Fabric: 100% Viscose
- Delicate machine wash at 30 degrees with similar colours.
- Wash inside out. Allow to air dry.
- Stretch back into shape whilst wet.
- Iron whilst still damp to gain back the length.
- Iron inside out, through a cloth on low temperature.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not bleach.
Viscose is made from wood pulp, a naturally-occurring, cellulose-based raw material that shrinks by contact with water. After ironing the product will return to its original form. The shrinkage is not permanent.
For best results, stretch out your garment while still damp from washing and iron back to shape.